3 girls, 1 blog, and the pursuit of making everyday more beautiful

3 girls, 1 blog, and the pursuit of making everyday more beautiful

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Cozy Up


    Fall is probably my favorite season. The air is fresh, everything smells like cinnamon and spice, but most of all, I get to start wearing cozy sweaters. Emma and I were talking the other day at the mall, and both agreed that there is something endearing about ugly sweaters. So much so, that Emma bought one, and even though its still warm out, wears proudly. Even though we love ugly sweaters, most people don't really want to wear them in public. So, I've compiled a list of cozy, yet pretty, sweaters.

I can't pull up the picture on this sweater, but I can give you the link. This sweater reminds me of the extremely sought after Norwegian sweaters, but a lot cheaper. I want this sweater so bad, but still haven't decided if I want it in sand or navy. Check it out here.

This boyfriend sweater is 70% wool and 30% cotton. I just want to snuggle up in it. This sweater would be perfect for a fall date. I'd pair this with skinny jeans, a bright colored flat (maybe purple?), and a statement necklace. Get the sweater here.

This sweater is perfect for fall. Its short-sleeved, but still keeps you nice and snuggly. It comes in 6 different colors and is anything but boring. This sweater would look great with a flowy skirt and cowboy boots. Find it here.

The last sweater is also unable to be shown here. Just looking at this sweater makes me want to curl up in it with hot cocoa and a book. Check it out here.

    I hope you are all as excited as me to start wearing sweaters with the upcoming season. I can't wait to start shopping for these sweaters! Comment below with your opinion on the sweaters! Also, shoot us an email with any questions or ideas.

XOXO,
Carey


No comments:

Post a Comment

We love hearing from you! Thank you!