3 girls, 1 blog, and the pursuit of making everyday more beautiful

3 girls, 1 blog, and the pursuit of making everyday more beautiful

Sunday, August 21, 2011

My Current Shopping List


              I don't know about you, but I personally love to make lists. It helps me stay organized and on track. I especially need lists when I am shopping, because I always tend to buy the things that I didn't set out to buy. So, here is my very brief, but much needed, shopping list.
  • Bumble and Bumble Surf Spray (to give me the perfect beach waves)
  • A fancy dress for fall events
  • A cute pair of heels to go with the dress
  • A new clutch (preferably sequined or faux snakeskin)
  • A cute pair of boots
             Thats it for today. I know it wasn't long, but we'll make up for it tomorrow! Comment below with whats on your shopping list! We'd love to hear from you!

Love,
Carey


 

1 comment:

  1. I love making lists! On my list is a coloured blazer, a cream slevee-less blouse and a light-coloured eyeshadow!

    http://tulipsandtulle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing from you! Thank you!