3 girls, 1 blog, and the pursuit of making everyday more beautiful

3 girls, 1 blog, and the pursuit of making everyday more beautiful

Saturday, August 13, 2011

Cute Shoes Under $30

Finding cute shoes for a good price has always been an issue for me. I usually see a pair of shoes that cost a WHOLE LOT, fall in love, and end up going home broke. I actually got the cutest shoes ever for a dance that cost about $70. Not only did the cause me to not be able to walk, it was the only time I wore them. So, I was online today and found a few shoes that are extremely cute, but won't break the bank.
















Moccasins are probably an internationally known fall staple. But who can afford the real ones? With these you won't have to. They're incredibly cheap and only $26.50! Get them here.




















Get these while the warm weather is still here. Everyone loves a cute pair of sandals and I am personally in love with them. They only cost $24.99! Check 'em out here.













Heels are my favorite shoes to wear. Now the might not always be comfy but these are perfect if you are going to wear them for awhile. The heel is chunky, so it won't kill your feet. They round out to a total of $24.99! Buy them here.













The last pair of shoes is something you cannot live without. Every girl needs a pair of flats. And here we have a cute pair of glittery flats. I adore anything that sparkles. This pair only costs $29.99!


Hope you liked this post. Again, shoot us an email with questions or ideas. I'm also thinking of doing a Q and A post with readers questions.

XO,
Carey

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love hearing from you! Thank you!