3 girls, 1 blog, and the pursuit of making everyday more beautiful

3 girls, 1 blog, and the pursuit of making everyday more beautiful

Sunday, August 14, 2011

Argan Oil

    When I came on to Fashion and Frosting today, I found it funny that Emma wrote a post about whether or not rain damages your hair. I found this funny because I wanted to share in my post today a little beauty secret. Argan oil! 
    Argan oil is great for your hair. Just rub a few drops onto the ends of your hair and, voila! Say goodbye to split ends! It also is great for after the shower. Just a rub a tiny bit (too much will make your hair oily, hence the name argan oil) on your hair and it gives you great shine. It has also been suggested to put it on hair before using things like blowdryers or flatirons.
    Now, not only is argan oil great for hair, it can be used for other things. I like to use it as a moisturizer for my face, and then rub the excess on my elbows. It does basically the same thing as lotion, but I wouldn't suggest rubbing it all over because argan oil is a little expensive and comes in a small bottle. I wouldn't risk wasting it, but thats just me.
    If you are interested in buying argan oil, you can find it at Sephora. The brand I use is Josie Maran. Her argan oil usually costs $48 for 1.7oz. I know that its pricey, but for me it is definitely worth it. Email us with your input. And I am also going to look for a cheaper brand of argan oil. If I do find one, I'll keep you posted!


Love,
Carey

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love hearing from you! Thank you!