3 girls, 1 blog, and the pursuit of making everyday more beautiful

3 girls, 1 blog, and the pursuit of making everyday more beautiful

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Shop the RITE Way

I know what you’re thinking “Emma, you spelled the title wrong…” but no, I meant to do that and here’s why: Today I am going to you the must haves from Rite Aid. Who says you need to spend a fortune to get quality stuff?
Love these thick hair bands in different colors! Click here if you want ‘em too!

These things rock. They take all of the oil from your face with just a single swipe. Plus, you get them for a bargain! Oh! They have other Neutrogena products too! But, if you want the oil sheets, click here.
Clean & Clear Oil Absorbing Sheets
This is my all-time favorite mascara. If you want thicker lashes, you NEED this! It stays on for a long time and doesn’t clump! I know you are supposed to get rid of your mascara every two months or so, but I have had this for way longer and it still works great! It doesn’t matter though, cuz with this price, you could buy it every week if you needed to! Click here
CoverGirl LashBlast Mascara, Very Black 800
Ok, eyeliner for about $7.oo? I am in! And as long as your not too picky, this stuff works just as well as more expensive ones. In fact, this happens to be one of my favorite eyeliners (and I have a MAC one too!) Want it? Click here
Revlon ColorStay Eyeliner Pencil, Black 201
A good chap stick is so important for healthy lips (especially when it starts to get colder outside!). I love this brand with all my heart! Click here
Burt's Bees 100% Natural Lip Balm, Honey
Lip gloss isn’t exaclly the most pricy make-up and you can get, but that doesn’t mean I don’t LOVE getting it for cheap! Click here
Revlon Super Lustrous Lipgloss, Pink Afterglow 020
Black Shatter, $9.00. Nuff said. Click here.
OPI Katy Perry Collection Nail Lacquer, Black Shatter
Sally Hansen nail effects. I haven’t tried them yet but I am planning on it! Have you? Let us know what you think about them in the comments! Wanna try them? Click here.   
Sally Hansen Salon Effects Real Nail Polish Strips, Kitty Kitty

Rite Aid has lots of other cool beauty things too! So before you hit the major make-up and accessory stores, visit Rite Aid, your wallet will thank you! Then you can spend more money on more important things... like clothes :). Leave us a comment or email us and let us know what you think! 
Love 
Emma 

1 comment:

  1. i have the sally hansen nail effects, and i love them! just make sure you follow ALL the directions, or it doesnt work properly. it also helps if you put a clear coat on top of them!

    ~kaitlyn

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing from you! Thank you!