3 girls, 1 blog, and the pursuit of making everyday more beautiful

3 girls, 1 blog, and the pursuit of making everyday more beautiful

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Lace Up, Polka Dance, Take a bow

for my blog
   3 of my favorite trends this fall would have to be lace, polka dots, and bows! Whether in your hair, for your clothes, on your feet, or as accessories! So, I went on a hunt to find ALL things lacey, plolka dottie, and bow(ey?)
This is a really cute lace top from American Eagle. I can’t show you the picture but if you want to see it, click here. (p.s. blogger is being mean today, so sorry about the weird formatting!) 

I love this top from Forever21. It would look great under a leather jacket, or a cute cardigan. Bonus for being a flowy tank top! Want it? Get it here.


WomensAmerican EagleWomen's Avery Bow FlatThese plum bow flats would look adorable with jeans or a little black dress! Try it with cute lace tights with your LBD! Love them? Get it here!

Bow Printed Lace Tank - GarageUm, bows AND lace??? Count me in! Put a cami under, add a cardigan, and go! I am thinking of scooping this tank top up myself! Want it? (I know I do!) Click here.
This hair bow wrap is the way to add some pizazz to any outfit! Having a bad hair day? Works for that too! Try it with your hair down, to the side, in a braid, in a ponytail, or a bun! Want it? Go here.
This polka-dot t-shirt looks adorable with skinny jeans! Add a pair of red flats and your good to go! Want it? Click here.

                 Now, are you as excited with these trends as me? Let us know in the comments! Also, out follower thing still isn’t working! (Blogger hasn’t been any help at all) So, if you can’t see our followers or you can’t follow, don’t worry! It should be up and running again shortly! Make sure to tell your friends about Fashion and Frosting!
Love
Emma

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love hearing from you! Thank you!