3 girls, 1 blog, and the pursuit of making everyday more beautiful

3 girls, 1 blog, and the pursuit of making everyday more beautiful

Monday, August 22, 2011

Tshirts and Jeans and Blazers! Oh My!


       

   So, today I am going to be talking about 3 things that I am MOST excited about this fall season. If you haven’t noticed, Carey and my favorite seasons to shop for is fall. If I HAD to pick the three things I can’t wait for it would be: Blazers with a tshirt and jeans. It doesn’t get much simpler than that. Of course there are other things too (boots, sweater, sweatshirts, plaid shirts… etc.).
(american eagle outfitters www.ae.com)
   Ok, so you wear tshirts in the summer too. I just love them! I’m not talking about tshirts that you would play sports in, I’m talking about the shirts that are light and flowy, fitted just enough, and come in a wide variety of colors and styles.  I just purchased a new favorite of mine from Pac Sun. Even though Lauren Conrad said “If you find one you like… buy multiples!” I didn’t listen! Now, I am wishing I did! They look great under anything (leather, blazer, and cardigan) but right now I am OBSESSED with them under blazers!
(H&M www.hm.com)


  You can find so many different styles that it is pretty hard not to find one you love! I just purchased a navy blue one form JCPennys. Forever21 also has a ton. This is something that, if you love it, is a good splurge item. A nice blazer will last forever and you can make them look different every time you wear them! What I love about the tshirt look is, you can pair it with boots, flats, even heels!

I just did a post on finding the right pair of jeans and I can’t stress enough how important it is to find your perfect pair. I love a dark wash! But, you can hear all about that here.

Hope this gives you some inspiration on some new outfits! Leave what outfit you are most excited for in the comments!
Love
Emma

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love hearing from you! Thank you!