3 girls, 1 blog, and the pursuit of making everyday more beautiful

3 girls, 1 blog, and the pursuit of making everyday more beautiful

Monday, August 29, 2011

You're Glowing!


      Don't you just love the glow your face has in the summer? I know I do. My skin always looks its best in the summer, and not just because its tanner. Every year I'm sad to see my skin start to get duller as winter comes. But not anymore! I found the most spectacular products to keep your face looking fresh!
      Benefit Cosmetics came out with the products I'm going to share with you. The line, B. Right, is all about moisturizing your face and letting your skin glow. Now, when you go online and start looking at the products your head will spin with how expensive they are. But don't worry, I've found the secret. They are selling a value pack of all the products in miniature form. Although they are really tiny, the products last for awhile because you only need to use a little at a time. Right now you can get a 6 piece value pack (that's all of the products in the B. Right line) for only $24! Getting one full  size products costs more than that. Right now I only have the 3 piece trio with the exfoliator, and two moisturizers. I bought that for only $12! I definitely plan to try the 6 piece set.
      If you are interested in the the 3 piece trio, click here. If you are interested in the 6 piece set, click here. I really like this line and it actually does work. I hope you will all try it, and if you do, tell us about it! I hope this post was helpful to any of you worrying about dull skin!

Love,
Carey

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love hearing from you! Thank you!