3 girls, 1 blog, and the pursuit of making everyday more beautiful

3 girls, 1 blog, and the pursuit of making everyday more beautiful

Saturday, August 20, 2011

Caution! Do Not Cross!

     
So far, none of our posts told you about products to STAY AWAY from but, that is exactly what I will be talking about today! After talking to some friends, and using my own personal experiances, I have put together a list of things that you DO NOT want to cross.

Sally Hansen Nail Polish
My friend actually brought this to my attention the other day. In her words “I think sally Hansen’s colors are awesome but the brush sucks! It’s too thick and you can’t make any good strokes without it getting on your skin. And my personal opinion, it does not dry that fast.” There you have it. What do you think? Should we stick with OPI or give it another chance?

Jergen’s natural glow lotion
As I was talking to my friend about the nail polish, she brought up this stuff. It’s supposed to make you tanner. She is fair skinned and said that she put it on after her shower. Apparently it dies your hands and it smells… bad.

Delia’s Jewelry
C’mon, I’m all for Delia’s clothes. In fact, I was just there yesterday but, their jewelry is not so good. Most of the pieces are beautiful, if only they didn’t fall apart. I bought an awesome bracelet from there for $8.00. The next week, it snapped… in half. The worst part is, it was a rope bracelet! Carey said that hers have been falling apart too.

Have your own “Caution” products? Let us know in the comments or email us (fashandfrost@gmail.com) and YOURS might be in the next post! Disagree with one of these? Let me know why!
Love
Emma 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love hearing from you! Thank you!