Everyone gets zits. But, not everyone knows how to cover them. So, I'm going to have a little zit 101 for you. Let's get started.
- First of all WASH YOUR FACE! I use Philosophy Purity face wash. I then follow up with Clean and Clear Dual Action Moisturizer. It moisturizes while fighting zits. This is my routine, but everyone needs to find their own.
- Then use some type of spot treatment on the zit you want to cover.
- After that find a concealer that matches your skin tone, but with green undertones. Green hides the redness of the zit.
- Cover the zit on all sides with the concealer
- Finally use loose powder to set the concealer
Also, if you think you want to buy this, Neutrogena has a skin clearing blemish concealer. It fights zits while covering it. Emma and I use the Neutrogena skin clearing foundation too. Check it out here.