3 girls, 1 blog, and the pursuit of making everyday more beautiful

3 girls, 1 blog, and the pursuit of making everyday more beautiful

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Look Cute, Stay Warm



         First of all, I'm so sorry for not posting in a few days. I just got back to school, so I've been a little a busy.  Anyway, I have to say that I'm not a jacket person. There are really cute ones, but they tend to be hard to find, and I just like not having to worry about them. But, as it gets colder I really do need them, so here are a few jackets that are perfect for this fall.

The first jacket I picked out can't be shown (darn american eagle!). Look at it here. I think this would look cute as a jacket, but also as part of your outfit. It would especially look great over a dress worn with boots.


















I love this jacket! I actually have a similar one to this from Hollister. There's just something about brown leather bombers that makes me fall in love. They look cute with everything. Also, this jacket is perfect for those of you who don't believe in wearing real leather. Get it here.

This next jacket also can't be shown. I love this jacket because it has a sort of boyish feel, but its structured. Its perfect for those with a sporty style. Its perfect as an addition to an outfit or for after soccer practice. Check it out here.


















I love this jacket. It has a New York City feel to it. Its just a classic. 'Nuff said. Get it here.

     I hope this post was helpful to the people like me who don't like jacket shopping. Comment below or email us. We love hearing from you!

Love,
Carey

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love hearing from you! Thank you!