3 girls, 1 blog, and the pursuit of making everyday more beautiful

3 girls, 1 blog, and the pursuit of making everyday more beautiful

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Friend or Foe?


Ok, I know, I know, it’s been FOREVER! But, in my defense I’m a pretty busy person. Plus, I have the contest that I am moderating (keep up the great posts and ideas!) When you’re busy, and stressed, what happens? That’s right! Break-outs! So what do I do when those unfriendly little blemishes pop up? Well, Carey briefly talked about covering up blemishes in the post yesterday. She also said that we both use that new Neutrogena concealer. I personally LOVE it! Not only does it cover really well, it actually helps fight off your break-outs! Make sure to pick out your right color though. (Seems obvious, but you would be surprised…)
                Another one of my tricks is “The Original Alpha Hydrox” by Avon. It’s like magic in a bottle. I put it on my trouble areas at night, and when I wake up, I feel like they are at least 50% better!
                For an airbrushed look, after you cover your blemishes and put on some concealer, use a powder in your skin tone and sweep it all over your face. It gives you a final “air brushed” look.

Ok, well, hope this helps when the unexpected break-outs come up! I have a great fashion post coming up! Also, look out for some awesome make-up tutorials! Remember to enter the contest! For official rules and guidelines go here.
                Love
                Emma 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love hearing from you! Thank you!