3 girls, 1 blog, and the pursuit of making everyday more beautiful

3 girls, 1 blog, and the pursuit of making everyday more beautiful

Friday, September 23, 2011

Brights on the Bottom



     I was asking my friend what she would like to read on the blog. She said she wanted to know whether or not jeans in different colors were still in. My personal answer? YES! And, I’m pretty sure the fashion world agrees. So, I’m going to show you how to rock the “bright on the bottom” look.

 

Purple: I love this tri-colored tank from Forever21. It has the some tones/ color family as the purple without having purple actually in it…does that make sense? Or pair it with a cream sweater for a more feminine look.

Electric Blue: The blue jeans are so bright, it’s better to go with natural colors like this grey sweater or this loose cream tee. Pair it with some cute flats or even converse.

Red: I love this red color! Isn’t it gorgeous? Pair it with greys to make sure it pops! (note: just STAY AWAY from green! You don’t want to end up looking like Christmas!)


I hope this gives you the confidence to make your jeans a little brighter! More tutorials and fun stuff on the way! Remember to enter the contest! For rules and all of that fun stuff, go here! Remember to comment! We love to hear from you!
Love
Emma 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love hearing from you! Thank you!