3 girls, 1 blog, and the pursuit of making everyday more beautiful

3 girls, 1 blog, and the pursuit of making everyday more beautiful

Sunday, January 22, 2012

Thick to Thin



     Calling all of you that have thick hair! Whether your hair has a courser texture, or you just have a lot of it, I’m giving you tips straight from the stylist themselves!

Thinning              
This may sound a little freaky, but trust me, it’s not. For those of you that aren’t really worried about putting your hair up in a ponytail, this may be the trick for you.  Basically, your stylist will use thinning shears. They move them down your hair which cuts some of the stands. This leaves you hair thinner and less poofy.

Layers
This is what I got recently. Talk to your stylist about how thick your hair is and your options. Ask them what they think about layer. Layers reduce well, layers. It’s a great option for those who like to put their hair in a ponytail because it all still fits and you don’t have little flyaways everywhere.
   
Products
There is a recently new product line called “Biomega”. I just purchased their moister shampoo and conditioner. I haven’t started to use it yet, but I will let you know what I think. Before, I was using Tresemme. If anything, I think this was making my hair moor poofy in the morning. Look around. Ask your friends what they use. Experiment. Find a product that works for you! 

Keep in mind that this isn’t an exact science. The best thing you can do is talk to your stylist. Chances are, they will have a solution. Also, let me know if you have any tips or tricks! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love hearing from you! Thank you!