3 girls, 1 blog, and the pursuit of making everyday more beautiful

3 girls, 1 blog, and the pursuit of making everyday more beautiful

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Back Again/Disney Bound



        Hi everyone! I know it's been awhile since I last posted and I'm sorry. Emma and I have been really busy and the blog just didn't fit into our schedule. But, we're changing that! Soon we'll be having a Fashion and Frosting new makeover. Anyway, back to the point.
       Emma and I have recently come across this website called Pinterest (a.k.a. my newest obsession) and I saw something interesting on it. This girl from Polyvore (Emma has mentioned this before; another fun website) takes Disney characters and creates everyday outfits that imitate the certain character. Above I put Mr. Smee from Peter Pan (Captain Hook's assistant). Here are a few of my favorite:

Pinned ImageIn case you don't recognize Jane, she is the girl from Tarzan. I actually love this outfit A LOT!



Pinned ImageGrandmother Willow is the tree Pocahontas goes to for advice. I just really like the whole feel of this outfit.

Pinned ImageThis one is probably one of my absolute favorites. Emma and I have a little bit of an obsession with Alice in Wonderland!

     If you want to see more click here. These sets are a great combination of two things I love: fashion and Disney. Comment below with some of your favorites!

Love,
Carey


No comments:

Post a Comment

We love hearing from you! Thank you!