3 girls, 1 blog, and the pursuit of making everyday more beautiful

3 girls, 1 blog, and the pursuit of making everyday more beautiful

Thursday, October 13, 2011

A Little Mishap





Hi everyone! Today I have a little story for you...

     I don't know if you remember, but Emma did a post where she mentioned the Tresemme Dry Shampoo. Well, I recently decided that I should try it. So, I went to Target.
    When I was there, I saw the dry shampoo, but didn't know which one I should get. I just chose one that said it was for normal hair. 
     The next day, before school, I decided to try it out. I read the directions; three simple steps. Seemed easy enough. So, I sprayed it in my hair, waited two minutes and then I assumed it was done.
     I then tried to brush out my hair, like the bottle said. I could hardly get the comb through my hair! I don't even know what happened! I went to school and told Emma and she just laughed. I apparently got the wrong kind. I should've gotten the foam kind. I got the spray kind. I then had this confirmed by another friend. So, I hope this little story helps you in the future.
    Moral of the story: FOAM NOT SPRAY, when it comes to dry shampoo. Comment below with your own stories!

Love,
Carey



No comments:

Post a Comment

We love hearing from you! Thank you!