3 girls, 1 blog, and the pursuit of making everyday more beautiful

3 girls, 1 blog, and the pursuit of making everyday more beautiful

Saturday, October 15, 2011

Fall For these Shoes


        We have been getting tons of requests here at Fashion and Frosting, and trust us, we are getting to them a quickly as possible. Today’s request however, comes from Ali. So, today we will be talking about cute, casual, fall shoes, that won’t break the bank AND are break from UGGS.


When I first saw these, I thought “They’re just a knock off of Vans” but then I saw the inside… THEY ARE FURRY! That’s right! They keep you warm and look like vans. Want them? Click here.

I wear these all of the time in the winter. They kind of replace my boat shoes. They are warm, comfortable, and if you can’t afford the “on brand” these are perfect! (and between you and me, I think they are cuter anyway!) Click here.

Converse. One of my fall staple pieces. I wear my red ones with everything! I have the real ones but you can find knock off ones at places like payless or famous footwear. Delias also sells them. Find these here.

What is one of my favorite things about fall? Boots! They can be formal or super casual. I love these over skinny jeans and a flowy top! Get them here!

Match this flirty pair of flats with a sweet top and ripped jeans for a fun flirty look. Get ‘em here.

Hope this gives you some inspiration for your school or casual weekend outfits! And remember, just because its school doesn’t mean you can’t take advantage of my favorite fashion season, fall! Just keep it classy and casual! Love this post? Tell us! Have a great idea? Have another type of shoe you love for fall? Have good ideas? We absolutely LOVE to hear from you! Comment or email us!
Love
Emma 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love hearing from you! Thank you!